On April 4, 2017 in cosmos coworking camp, Sofia Traian Iliev gave a presentation on „Reactive Java Robotics and IoT with Spring Reactor“.
The organization was from DEV.BG as part of user group community Internet of Things.
The program included:
1. Robotics, IoT & Complexity. Domain-Driven Design (DDD). Reactive programming. Reactive Streams (java.util.concurrent.Flow
2. High performance non-blocking asynchronous programming on JVM using Reactor project (using Disruptor/RingBuffer);
3. Implementig reactive hot event streams processing with Reactor: Flux & Mono, Processors;
4. End-to-end reactive web applications and services: Reactor IO (REST, WebSocket) + RxJS + Angular 2;
5. IPTPI robot demo – reactive hot event streams processing on Raspberry Pi 2 + Arduino with embedded and mobile interfaces: http://robolearn.org/
After the presentation, the meeting continued in a friendly atmosphere with free beer and discussing reactive robotics, Chinese, multi-layer printed circuit boards in BG and prospects of the IoT.
The presentation has been uploaded in SlideShare – https://www.slideshare.net/Trayan_Iliev/reactive-java-robotics-iot-with-spring-reactor