On November 27 Trayan Iliev from IPT will present “Reactive microservices with Spring 5: WebFlux” @ Dev.bg in Betahaus Sofia, 19.15 – 20.30 h.
– Introduction to reactive programming, Reactive Streams specification, and project Reactor (as WebFlux infrastructure)
– REST services with WebFlux – comparison between annotation-based and functional reactive programming approaches for building.
– Router, handler and filter functions
– Using reactive repositories and reactive database access with Spring Data. Building end-to-end non-blocking reactive web services using Netty-based web runtime
– Reactive WebClients and integration testing. Reactive WebSocket support
– Realtime event streaming to WebClients using JSON Streams, and to JS client using SSE.
Lecturer: Trayan Iliev,
– Oracle® certified Java programmer with 15 years experience
– developer of end-to-end reactive fullstack apps with ES6/7, TypeScript, Angular, React and Vue
– 12+ years experience as IT trainer for international software companies
– regular speaker at developer conferences – Voxxed Days, jPrime, jProfessionals, BGOUG, BGJUG, DEV.BG on topics as SOA & REST (JAX-RS), Spring Reactor, Java EE 7, CDI, Angular, React, high-performance Java programming
– Organizer of RoboLearn hackathons and IoT ентусиаст (http://robolearn.org).