Заповядайте на презентация и демонстрация на Траян Илиев на 17 март събота от 19 до 19.50 ч в Софтуерния университет, ул. “Тинтява” 15-17.
Темата е Functional Reactive Webapps with Spring 5 WebFlux and Spring Boot 2.
Spring 5 introduces new functional and reactive programming model for building web applications and (micro-)services.
The presentation demonstrates how to build REST (micro)services using Spring WebFlux and Spring Boot. It includes:
– introduction to reactive programming, Reactive Streams specification, and project Reactor (as WebFlux infrastructure)
– comparison between annotation-based and functional reactive programming approaches for building REST services with WebFlux
– router, handler and filter functions
– using reactive repositories and reactive database access with Spring Data
– building end-to-end non-blocking reactive web services using Netty-based web runtime
– reactive WebClients and integration testing
– realtime event streaming to WebClients using JSON Streams, and to JS client using SSE
Лектор: Trayan Iliev, IPT – Intellectual Products & Technologies Ltd.
– CEO of IPT – Intellectual Products & Technologies (http://iproduct.org/)
– Oracle® certified programmer 15+ Y
– end-to-end reactive fullstack apps with Java, ES6/7, TypeScript, Angular, React and Vue.js
– 12+ years IT trainer – Java SE/EE, Spring, NodeJS
– Voxxed Days, jPrime, jProfessionals, BGOUG, BGJUG, DEV.BG speaker
– Organizer RoboLearn hackathons and IoT enthusiast (http://robolearn.org)