IPT – Intellectual Products & Technologies is founded in 2003 primarily engaged in IT education, consultancy and software development.
Our mission is to provide training & knowledge management in latest information technologies & standarts, engaging participant’s creativity and building positive motivation for professional development.
The following first IPT Courses were conducted in 2003 г:
- Programming in Java
- Unified Modeling Language (UML™) – Graphical Notation and Applications
These courses were well accepted from our clients and are meeting a constant interest until today. IPT is constantly expanding the trainings range, adding new topics to the courses and upgrading them with the latest technological tendencies:
- Java SE/EE (RMI, JPA, EJB, CDI)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA – SOAP+WSDL, REST+HATEOAS)
- Rich Web Client Applications & Mashups (HTML 5, JSON, AJAX, jQuery, YUI3, WebSocket)
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Web applications with Java Server Faces (JSF) & Java Portlets (Liferay® Portal Server)
- Unified Modelling Language (UML) and Open Unified Process (OpenUP)
In 2012 IPT conducted series of trainings for advanced Java developers from VMware Bulgaria on topics:
- Developing and Debugging Multithreaded Applications with Java™
- Multithreading in Java™ – Foundations
- Multithreading in Java™ – Advanced
Gamification elements were included in Multithreading in Java trainings. This is a new tendency in IT education for improving participant’s motivation.
In 2013 г. were prepared and realized trainings for another big client Software AG Bulgaria – Dynamic Web Application Development with Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
In 2012/2013 IPT conducted series of consultations and trainings for software development teams from bulgarian insurance company including topics:
- Java™ Portlet Development with JSR 286: Portlet 2.0 API & Liferay® – JSP™, Spring MVC, JSF & AJAX Portlets
- Java™ Enterprise Technologies (Java™ EE 6) – EJB™ 3.1, Web Services, JAX-RS, JAXB, JNDI™, JTA™, JPA 2.0
- Java™ Web & Portlet Development with Portlet 2.0 API & Liferay
- Effective Web Application Development with Java™ Server Faces (JSF™ 2.1)
IPT is a leader in developing and conducting trainings in object-oriented modeling with OMG Unified Modeling Language (UML™) & business modeling with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2.0). Many courses for corporative clients are conducted.