Our mission is to provide training & consultancy in latest information technologies & standards, engaging participant’s creativity and building positive motivation for professional growth.
The following first IPT Courses were conducted in 2003 г:
- Programming in Java
- Unified Modeling Language (UML™) – Graphical Notation and Applications
These courses were well accepted from our clients and are still conducted in present days. IPT is constantly expanding the trainings range, adding new topics to the courses and upgrading them with the latest technologies:
- Java SE/EE (RMI, JPA, EJB, CDI)
- Spring Integration Platform (Spring Data, Security, Web MVC, WebFlux, Reactor, Mongo, Kafka, Hibernate, etc.)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA – SOAP+WSDL, REST+HATEOAS)
- Full-stack, single-page and progressive web application development using Angular, React.js, Vue.js + Node.js, Express, and MongoDB for the RESTful back-end
- Web applications with Java Server Faces (JSF) & Java Portlets (Liferay® Portal Server)
- Unified Modelling Language (UML) and Open Unified Process (OpenUP)
In 2012 IPT conducted series of trainings for advanced Java developers from VMware Bulgaria on topics:
- Developing and Debugging Multithreaded Applications with Java™
- Multithreading in Java™ – Foundations
- Multithreading in Java™ – Advanced
Gamification elements were included in Multithreading in Java trainings. This is a new tendency in IT education for improving participant’s motivation.
In 2013 г. were prepared and realized trainings for another big client Software AG Bulgaria – Dynamic Web Application Development with Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
In 2012/2013 IPT consulted and conducted series of trainings for software development teams on topics such as:
- Java™ Portal Development with Liferay® – Spring MVC, JSF & AJAX Portlets
- Java™ Enterprise Technologies (Java™ EE 6) – EJB™ 3.1, Web Services, JAX-RS, JAXB, JNDI, JTA, JPA 2
- Java™ Web & Portlet Development with Portlet API & Liferay
- Effective Web Application Development with Java™ Server Faces (JSF™ 2.1)
IPT is leader in development of trainings in object and service-oriented software engineering using OMG Unified Modeling Language (UML™), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), XML technologies and OASIS WS-* standards, Enterprise Integration and business process modelling with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) with many conducted courses for corporate clients.
In the period 2014-2018 IPT conducted several trainings on full stack and single-page (SPA) application development, using ECMAScript and TypeScript front-end development platforms such as Angular, React and View.js, combined with Node.js and Express for the RESTful back-end.
In 2018-2019 we implemented a number of trainings for big corporate clients such as Bosch Software Innovations, HP, Accenture, Vivacom, among the many, using technology platforms such as Spring 5, Apache Kafka, Java, TypeScript, Angular 7, ReactJS.