The JProfessionals Conference will be held on January 27, 2018 at Capital Fort, 90 Tsarigradsko Shousse Blvd., Sofia, Bulgaria. The event is free of charge and is organized entirely by the Java Developer community.
See in Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/events/1536334016401801/
Trayan Iliev from IPT – Intellectual Products & Technologies will have a presentation from 16.50 to 18.00.
The topic is Reactive Microservices with Spring 5 WebFlux & Spring Boot 2
Spring 5 introduces new functional and reactive programming model for building web applications and (micro-)services.
The presentation demonstrates how to build REST microservices using Spring WebFlux and Spring Boot. It includes:
– introduction to reactive programming, Reactive Streams specification, and project Reactor (as WebFlux infrastructure)
– comparison between annotation-based and functional reactive programming approaches for building REST services with WebFlux
– router, handler and filter functions
– using reactive repositories and reactive database access with Spring Data
– building end-to-end non-blocking reactive web services using Netty-based web runtime
– reactive WebClients and integration testing
– realtime event streaming to WebClients using JSON Streams, and to JS client using SSE
– using SpringBoot with Actuator, Prometheus and Grafana to deliver production grade microservice instrumentation and monitoring